Cottage Harmaa is a modern year round cottage for six people. Like the Smoke Sauna building, Harmaa is also carved by hand and has a unique touch of traditional Finnish craftsmanship. Especially the massive fireplace built from local grey granite is a rare piece of work. The cottage has a spacious living room area, two bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, sauna and a roomy terrace with a view to Lake Näsijärvi.
Extra services available at Harmaa cottage
- Linens 10 €/set, 15 €/set if made
- Hot tub 40 €/use.
- Final cleaning 100 €. This is optional. In normal situations we expect to receive the cottage in the same condition as in the beginning of the rent.
- Karaoke equipment 25 €/day
- SUP-Board 50 €/6 hours
- Canoe 50 €/6 hours
- Ice fishing equipment 10 €/day
- Telescope for stars and moon 25 €/day
You can also check out www.visitteisko.fi for local services
Extra services can also be bought at site with cash or card
- Built: 2012
- Total living area: 75 m²
- Heating: Electric heating and cooling, a fireplace
- Beds: Bedroom with a twin bed (140 cm), one bedroom with twin bed (140 cm) + upper bunk bed (80 cm), living room with a sofa-bed (140 cm) for two people
- Equipments: Air conditioning, electric stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, drying cupboard, large fridge with a small freezer, set of tableware and equipment for cooking, fireplace, tv, dvd, radio, gas grill on the terrace (May - September).
- Sauna: A wood-heated sauna stove + shower
- Outside hot tub: Wood-heated hot tub for up to six people
- Water: Running water - high quality artesian well, suitable for drinking
- Toilet: Indoor toilet (ecological composting waterless toilet)
- Lakefront: The lake is 30 meters from the cottage. The lake bottom is shallow and suitable for kids. There is also a rowing boat
- Location: Near the main building at Niemi-Kapee Farm (300 m)
- Surroundings: Tall old pines grown just next to the cottage, a great view to Lake Näsijärvi