Cottage Harmaa is a modern year round cottage for six people. Like the Smoke Sauna building, Harmaa is also carved by hand and has a unique touch of traditional Finnish craftsmanship. Especially the massive fireplace built from local grey granite is a rare piece of work. The cottage has a spacious living room area, two bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, sauna and a roomy terrace with a view to Lake Näsijärvi.
Price: Fill in the contact form to calculate the price. Note that the prices may change during the reservation due to seasonal variation.
- Built: 2012
- Total living area: 75 m²
- Heating: Electric heating and a fireplace
- Beds: Bedroom with a twin bed, one bedroom with twin bed + upper bunk bed (single), living room with a sofa-bed for two people
- Equipments: Air conditioning, electric stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, drying cupboard, large fridge with a small freezer, set of tableware and equipment for cooking, fireplace, tv, dvd, linens and towels can be rented
- Sauna: A wood-heated sauna stove, shower room
- Water: Running water - high quality artesian well, suitable for drinking
- Toilet: Indoor toilet (ecological composting waterless toilet)
- Lakefront: The lake is 30 meters from the cottage. The lake bottom is shallow and suitable for kids. There is also a a rowing boat
- Location: Near the main building at Niemi-Kapee Farm (300 m)
- Surroundings: Tall old pines grown just next to the cottage, a great view to Lake Näsijärvi
Check available dates and fill the form for preliminary booking of cottage. You will also get a preliminary price for your booking.
During summer season 1.6.-31.8. it is possible to book only full weeks from Sunday to Sunday.
Weekends are mainly booked from Friday to Sunday.