Mansikka Cottage is a cozy and warm cottage for four people. The indoor toilet and a dishwasher bring some luxury into this traditional Finnish cottage. The sauna has a wood burning stove which gives the heat of the sauna a smooth touch.
Price: Fill in the contact form to calculate the price. Note that the prices may change during the reservation due to seasonal variation.
- Built: 1999
- Living area: 47 m²
- Heating: Electric heating and a fireplace
- Beds: Queen size bed and an upper bunk bed (single) in the bedroom, twin sofa bed in the living room
- Equipments: Air conditioning, electric stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, dish washer, drying cupboard, spacious fridge with a small freezer, set of tableware and equipment for cooking, fireplace, tv, cd, dvd, gas grill at the terrace, linen and towels can be rented
- Sauna: Wood-heated sauna stove, shower inside the sauna
- Water: Water: Running water - high quality artesian well, suitable for drinking
- Lakefront: The lakefront is 20 meters from the cottage. The lake bottom at the shoreline is hard, shallow and suitable for kids. There is also a jetty, wooden grill and a rowing boat.
- Location: Near the main building at Niemi-Kapee Farm (200 m)
- Surroundings: Old pine forest, the yard and porch have a wonderful view to lake Näsijärvi
Check available dates and fill the form for preliminary booking of cottage. You will also get a preliminary price for your booking.
During summer season 1.6.-31.8. it is possible to book only full weeks from Sunday to Sunday.
Weekends are mainly booked from Friday to Sunday.