Mustikka is a four person log cottage on the shore of lake Näsijärvi. The cottage includes an open kitchen, sleeping area in the loft, wood-heated sauna and a porch with an unique view to the lake.
Price: Fill in the contact form to calculate the price. Note that the prices may change during the reservation due to seasonal variation.
- Built: 1990
- Living area: 25 m² + loft 13 m²
- Heating: Electric heating and cooling, a fireplace
- Beds: Mattresses on the loft, a twin sofa bed downstairs
- Equipments: Air conditioning, electric stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, drying cupboard, fridge with a small freezer, set of dishes and equipment for cooking, fireplace, tv, radio.
- Sauna: Wood-heated sauna stove
- Water: Warm lake water in the kitchen and sauna, drinking water is provided in separate containers
- Toilet: Traditional Finnish outdoor toilet
- Lakefront: The lake is 10 meters from the cottage. The lake bottom at the lakefront is hard, shallow and suitable for kids. There is also a jetty, grill and a rowing boat.
- Location: 4 km from Niemi-Kapee Farm main building. You must arrive her with your own car and during summertime is highly advisable to have a car in your use during the stay.
- Surroundings: Forests and visible bedrock. The porch has a wonderful view to lake Näsijärvi. Great forests for picking berries and mushrooms.
- Additional services: linens, motor for boat (electric or petrol), SUP-boards, early check in or late check out, karaoke equipment.