Moss is rented with Little Cottage - in total these two buildings accommodates nine people. Great for bigger families, friends wanting to spend some quality time together or two generations wishing to enjoy some peace and quiet in rural Finland! The Little Cabin is available only during the summertime when the weather is warm enough. During winter time Sammal occupies 6 people.
- Built: Sammal 2020, Little Cottage 1960
- Total living area: 80 m² (Sammal) + 15 m² (Little Cottage)
- Heating: Electric heating and cooling, floor heating, a fireplace
- Beds: Bedroom with a queen size bed, bedroom with queen size bed + upper bunk, one extra bed (90cm), baby crib if needed. Little Cottage: one queen size bed + sofa bed
- Equipment: Air conditioning, induction stove, dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, large fridge with a freezer, set of tableware and equipment for cooking, fireplace, tv, radio, outdoor hot tub.
- Sauna: A wood-heated sauna stove, shower room
- Water: Running water - high quality artesian well, suitable for drinking
- Toilet: Indoor toilet + outdoor toilet during the summer time
- Lakefront: The lake is some 25 meters from the terrace. The lake bottom is shallow and suitable for kids. There is also a rowing boat.
- Location: Near the main building at Niemi-Kapee Farm (200 m)
- Surroundings: Junipers and aspens grow just next to the cottage, horses and sheep are herding nearby, a great view to Lake Näsijärvi
- Additional services: linens, motor for boat (electric or petrol), SUP-boards, early check in or late check out, karaoke equipment.
Check available dates and fill the form for preliminary booking of cottage. You will also get a preliminary price for your booking.
During summer season 1.6.-31.8. it is possible to book only full weeks from Sunday to Sunday.
Weekends are mainly booked from Friday to Sunday.